Sunday 15 April 2012

‘My name is Khan and I am not a terrorist’: Bollywood star detained at US airport, again


­

 
Khan was detained at the small White Plains airport inWestchester County, New York, where a private jet carrying Khan and otherhigh-profile Indians stopped en route to Yale. But as Khan was making his wayback on board, he was halted by airport security. The personnel then proceededto question him for 90 minutes, Khan told Yale students after he finallyreached the university after a delay of three hours.
“Whenever I start feeling too arrogant aboutmyself, I always make a trip to America,” Khan noted, speaking at Yale.“The immigration guys kicked the starout of stardom. They always ask me how tall I am and I always lie and say 5feet 10 inches (Khan is, in fact, 5 feet 8 inches tall). Next time, I am goingto get more adventurous. [If they ask me] what color are you, I am going to saywhite.”

Please read full news here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment